Friday, September 16, 2005

Still working on getting this up and running; however, I’ve added a few links to the right.

1) George R. R. Martin’s web site. If you are a fan of fantasy literature, you should be reading Martin’s work. I may do a series of reviews on his books later; the short review is that they are excellent.

2) McSweeney’s. I can’t even begin to describe the writings that are offered on this page. But it’s an excellent way to kill a couple hours. For example, Michael Ian Black has an essay entitled “What I would be thinking about if I were Billy Joel driving toward a holiday party where I knew there was going to be a piano.”

3) The Bull Moose Blog. The blog itself tends to lean a little left for me, but generally is right on. Teddy Roosevelt embodies just about everything we need in a president today. I will not debate this point.

That’ll get us rolling; more later. Hopefully, we’ll hear from Sisyphus himself at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home