Thursday, October 27, 2005

When the Whip Comes Down.....



Tic toc tic toc.... someone mentioned water torture, and I agree.


What is becoming more curious is how far this could possible reach. A bird in hand is better than two in the bush... will that statement become an ironic koan for when the bottom becomes less murky. The keen fine line in the tale is the portion of the side stories that are increasing as everyone has time to wait around. The comparrisons abound to Clinton, Reagan and Nixon.


Additionally, the speculation of the minipulation of intelligence data is a more serious thing. Or at least the cutting off of the spigot drips of conspiracy.


Does VP Richard Cheney deserve to be brought up on counts of treason? I think that is the relevant question. Did he knowningly drag America into a battle for something that he felt was left undone in the 1990's?


Because this is too unbelievable and since we life in a post-Enron world and since the Who gave us the anthem Won't Be Fooled Again, we need to keep oil profits in mind. I wrote down in a notebook back in early 2000, who is going to benefit from these guys?


The question of the moral obiligation seems to be moot now, no matter how hard we try to express it. Have we become a safer community because of these steps?


There is a fair amount of talk as well as to clearing out the White House... but does Bush deserve culpability? If the buck stops there, can we quickly denounce Libby, Rove and Cheney and not mention Bush as a co-conspiritor? I saw VP Cheney speak on the campaign trail in 2000 at a VFW. Surprisingly enough I got through the screening. He talked at great length about the position of the military. He indicated that starting in the G.H.W. Bush years that the military supremacy started to decline for the United States. He went on to talk about the threats of Iraq and the desire to regain the natural resources that we were being kept away from. During Gulf War I, I was working for Mobil Oil, most of the oil I handled came from Iraq. Everyone in the industry took a huge hit from that endeneavor. I say this because to me that establishes motive.

That is what has disturbed me about the whole affair. It bothers me that we were not upset about Iraq using VX on their own people back then. It bothers me that we didn't talk too much about the Anthrax that we gave them. (Who was the Anthrax killer anyway?) It bothers me that no one really mentioned that the "No Fly Zones" had pretty much left the country unable to defend itself and people believed that Iraq could launch an intercontinental ballistic missle at the United States. That is mind blowing to me. Why didn't we do it then? When we might have been recieved as liberators instead of occupiers!!

All we really did was take the neighborhood whimp out to the woods and kick the crap out of him. We can not continue to think of Iraq as Saddam Hussien incarnate. We have to look at this situation as a race of people who we had left devestated for ten years and came back to finish the job. That is a complete generation that has no idea or clear eyed view to the past.

Did this group of men have every intention before 9/11/01 to go to war in Iraq? If they did; is a criminal offense in the American Way?

There is positive news out there for this experiment. I will start to research it and report on it soon. I believe the folks we have over there do deserve credit for what they do that is positive. I also believe that it is glaring in the face of what is happening now in the political climate.

And before I say good night my friends... I have one last comment to make to John Kerry, SHUT UP Bone head!! Quoting or listening to him is like that scene in Billy Madison, after he talks about the Industrial Revolution. Bob Graham come out of hiding... forget about the notebook thing, you are the only one who said anything close to common sense.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home