Thursday, September 29, 2005

What else can a poor boy do, 'cept sing for a rock and roll band...

Now that Stansfield has projected his computer genius to Sisyphus, I may be able to master this little beast of a posting mechanism and add my post (tonight) from the other day that will seem a trite behind the times, but I think worth the effort to go forward anyway.

Honor and Intergity or Ring of Fire?

House Majority Leader Tom DeLay
White House procurement official David Safavian
Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist
White House senior advisor Karl Rove
Republican lobbyist Jack Abramoff

I'm sure that's not the end of even the appearance of wrong doing for this White House.

Georgie boy's polls are in the dumper, there was another huge explosion in Iraq, gas prices are reported to be ready to soar, he can not even seem to give the allusion to Americans that we are drifting too far from the shore. I listened to Highway 61 Revisited this morning on the way in to work and was listening to Bob's Tombstone Blues

"
Well, John the Baptist after torturing a thief
Looks up at his hero the Commander-in-Chief
Saying, "Tell me great hero, but please make it brief
Is there a hole for me to get sick in?"

The Commander-in-Chief answers him while chasing a fly
Saying, "Death to all those who would whimper and cry"
And dropping a bar bell he points to the sky
Saying, "The sun's not yellow it's chicken""


Am I the only one to see the irony?

These scandals will play out in their own fashion. If one was to poke in again at the TPM Cafe scroll to Meet
Roy Blunt and you can see what is flying under the radar.

Boys of Summer

Its bittersweet to see coming of age in the works. New York is the greatest town for baseball. So, as the
sun seeks the shadows... I tip my hat.

And here's one for the
sun also rises...

Look soon for stories on the great new boxing towns of Tampa and St. Petersburg!

Lowlife Guide

Finally, what could be better for a
Memphis fan than a new movie about the city built on a bluff.

Command By the Bay

I almost forgot one of the most interesting stories to come up that I am sure can be added to the Ethics wing of the current cluster. I somehow think this will be a creeping giant.

What is it about?


-more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home