Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Baby I’m Amazed…

Bob Woodward has pulled one out of his ass this time. I find it amazing, troubling and tantalizing that he has a secret source for the Valerie Plame Affair. I must say.

He has sat on political show after political show bland and as boring as ever, with his Gee aren’t I great attitude. Yet at the same time he knew who the source of the leak was.

I admit people change over time, some become more liberal and some more conservative. I would think that as one of the men who brought down Nixon that he would somehow steer clear of appearing to take a side. Perhaps guilt has made it way into his consciousness. Or as he says, the outing of the agent didn’t appear to create that much harm in the covert world. For all his brilliance though, it appears that he considers the information to be given him as to be matter of fact, didn’t everybody know Wilson’s wife was a CIA agent? I don’t exactly know how difficult it is to get a covert status. It seems that a secret clearance is hard to get unless of course you are Woodward.

All I can say is BRILLIANT!!

I can not help but use a war metaphor here, but I think we have really turned a corner!!

Bob Novak… your next!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home